Thursday, March 25, 2010

Saiyuki... My hero the bug killer.

So despite living on the 6th floor I still get some very interesting bugs in my house. I HATE bugs inside my house. Outside fine that is their territory but inside NO. The other night a HUGE moth got into my bedroom. I didn't notice it right away but I did notice Saiyuki freaking out. He has a specific noise he makes when hunting (also when he sees birds). Thats when I noticed the moth thing. The body was the size of a quarter (the wings made it bigger). What did I do you ask? I took a magazine and knocked it down towards the cat. He then pounced on it, batted at it for a bit and then it got away. We went on like this for about 20 mins while I looked for something to catch it with so I could release it outside. Unfortunately the cat ate it instead. I have to make sure he never gets a hold of the stink bugs.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. Too bad you didn't get a video of the cat.

    ReplyDelete