Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sometimes you just have to cry

So I have joined the ranks of military wives whose husbands have deployed. I am 6 weeks in and I feel like it is going to last forever. I'm so tired and grumpy. I really need a hug and friends hugs are not enough. I think tonight is just a rough night in a long line of rough nights. I'm worn out mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm stressed and just don't have the energy or drive to do something about it. I feel like I am spending so much time telling myself and others that I am ok and things are normal and they are not. Part of me is missing and I do NOT like it. I'm scared and at times I feel alone. I know in my head I am not alone but that message doesn't always get to my heart. I must have faith that he will return safely. I look forward to that return but it seems a long way off. SO for tonight, I will mope, perhaps cry and then tomorrow will be a better day. One day closer to his return. One day closer to my heart and soul being complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment