Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

With my Valentine away you might wonder how I am celebrating this day. I was able to Skype with Izac so that was nice. I have been receiving cards from him and rationing them like a starving person saves chocolate. I splurged and opened two today (I had to resist the urge to open them sooner). For some people cards are impersonal but I find often the cards say exactly how I feel so I like them. Izac does as well. This was a method of communication that we used fairly often during our courtship and fall back on when we are separated for any length of time (Im known to stash at least one card per trip in his baggage). I stashed a number of cards for valentines day and his birthday in his suitcase before he left. SO although we are separated Izac and I still find ways to say I Love You.

Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment