Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Wonders of Technology

We live in a wonderful time. Technology has definitely improved from the telegraphs my Mom sent to my Dad while he was on the ship ( Dear Mike Bought House Love Sheryl). In comparison Izac and I are much luckier. You know that technology provided Izac and I with the opportunity to have a long distance courtship. Let me tell you now why I love technology more than I did then. Last night and this morning I was able to talk to my Mother and my friend Jessica via Skype. If you are not familiar with it look it up. Its AWESOME. So much better than a phone call once every few weeks. On top of that we have social networking sites (Facebook)and email that allow me to communicate with my Aunt Jane in CA as well as my sisters in laws in CO and WA state respectively. So as long as I have an Internet connection I can better handle the separation from my husband and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment